Trailblazer Food Pantry
The Trailblazer Food Pantry exists to provide free food and personal care items to Centralia College students experiencing food insecurity.
The Food Pantry is open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Thursday (closed Fridays).
- Bags will be pre-packed.
- Call 360-623-8972 and provide the following info:
- Do you have any food allergies?
- When will you pick up your bag?
- What's your student ID number?
- If you're arriving in a vehicle, what kind of vehicle is it? What does it look like?
- If you're arriving on foot, what will you be wearing?
- Questions? Email Price Peterson or call 360-623-8972.
The Trailblazer Food Pantry is a “client choice” pantry, meaning students can pick
the food that suits their needs the best. Food from the pantry is a mix of donated
and purchased items.
Items typically available include: non-perishable food items (exp. canned food, pastas, grains, dried fruits and meats), as well as limited school supplies, and hygiene products.
- Students may access the pantry twice a month.
- Students must check in with a SLIC professional staff member before accessing the pantry.
- Students who wish to access the pantry must provide an up to date copy of their class schedule for the quarter and a photo ID each time they come to access the pantry. (They can show their schedule off their phone or they can show a printed copy.)
- Students are allowed one bag of food per visit. Students may also get one large item along with your bag of food if you choose to do so.
Many college students experience food insecurity. Studies have shown that students with food insecurities have lower completion rates in obtaining academic certificates and degrees. Additionally, students who are unable to access nutritional food tend to not do as well academically.
You can help support the Trailblazer Food Pantry by donating nonperishable food items, school supplies, and hygiene products! All donations will be used to stock the Food Pantry and support the students of Centralia College.
Donations Needed Include:
- Canned fruits, vegetables, soups & meats
- Dried fruits & meats
- Oatmeal, grains, rice, pasta
- Nuts, nut butters, and seeds
- Other non-perishable food items
Other Items Accepted:
- School supplies
- Hygiene products (shampoo, deodorant, etc)
- Laundry detergent
Donations can be dropped off at the Student Life and Involvement Center in TAC 137,
8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
If you would like to make a monetary donation or additional information, please email Price Peterson or call 360-623-8555.
TransAlta Commons Room 137
Email Price Peterson