earth day fashion showReturning Students at CC

Welcome back!! We missed you. Coming back to CC is easy! If you've been gone from Centralia College for less than a year, you do not need to reapply. Follow the simple steps below to return.

You are considered a returning student if you've been away for less than a year (1-3 academic quarters). If you've been gone for more than three quarters, you are considered a new student and must submit a new admission form. 

Step 1

Submit the Returning Student Update Form

Since you've been here before, simply submit a Returning Student Update Form online. Then, complete the remaining steps.

Step 2

Arrange Funding

After submitting your Returning Student Update Form, you'll want to start applying for financial aid right away. CC's Financial Aid Office can help. You can learn about the types of aid available and how to applyApply by April 30 for maximum availability.

Step 3

Submit Transcripts

If you would like credits earned at any other college considered for transfer to Centralia College, you must send official transcripts to Enrollment Services. You also must complete and submit your Application for Credit Evaluation to Enrollment Services.

Step 4

See an Advisor

Contact the Advising/Counseling Center (second floor of the TransAlta Commons or at Centralia College East in Morton) at to schedule an appointment for New Student Advising and Registration.

Need Help? Contact Enrollment Services if you have specific questions about the admissions process.


TransAlta Commons, Second Floor
360-623-8976 - Centralia Campus
701 Airport Way - CCEast (Morton) Campus
360-496-5022 - CCEast (Morton)
360-330-7112 (fax)