New Students at CC
Applying to Centralia College is easy. There is no application fee. Applications are accepted throughout the year for entrance into any quarter and most programs.
You are considered a new student if you have never attended Centralia College before or if you've been away from CC for a year or more.
Online Application Alert
Centralia College's online application system will be unavailable during the following times for scheduled maintenance:
- Overnight Thursday - 9pm Thursday, Oct. 21, to 4am Friday, Oct. 22
- All Weekend - 3pm Friday, Oct. 22, to 7am Monday, Oct. 25
Step 1 - APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Apply to CC online or visit the Enrollment Services Office (second floor of the TransAlta Commons on the main campus or Centralia College East in Morton). There is no cost to apply.
Step 2 - Arrange Funding
After submitting your application, you'll want to start applying for financial aid right away. CC's Financial Aid Office can help. You can learn about the types of aid available and how to apply. Apply by April 30 for maximum availability.
Step 3 - Submit Placement & Transcripts
Centralia College offers several ways for students to complete academic placement into math and English courses.
- College placement test. Visit the Testing Center for options and availability.
- Assessment taken at another college/university
- Transcript from another college with successful completion of specific classes
- High School transcript (used for English Placement only)
- Approved Academic Credit for Prior Learning: Credit by Testing such as Advanced Placement (view Advanced Placement equivalencies (pdf)), International Baccalaureate (IB) (view International Baccalaureate equivalences (pdf)), or Cambridge International (CI) (view Cambridge International (CI) equivalencies (pdf)).
For the most current list of acceptable placement options, including minimum scores required and expiration periods, contact Enrollment Services at 360-623-8976 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit other college/university assessments, transcripts, or AP/IB/CI scores to Enrollment Services.
Step 4- See an Advisor
Contact the Advising/Counseling Center (second floor of the TransAlta Commons or at Centralia College East in Morton) at email@example.com to schedule an appointment for New Student Advising and Registration.
Need Help? Contact Enrollment Services if you have specific questions about the admissions process.
Contact Enrollment Services
TransAlta Commons, Second Floor
360-623-8976 - Centralia Campus
701 Airport Way - CCEast (Morton) Campus
360-496-5022 - CCEast (Morton)