Centralia College's IT team provides computer labs and tech support for the college and its students.
IT & Web Services
Fall, Winter, and Spring Hours
8 am–5 pm Monday–Friday
8am–5 pm Monday–Thursday
ASCC Computer Commons
Washington Hall Room 203
The Computer Commons is for student use only and is not open to the general public. No food or drink is allowed in the Computer Commons.
The Information Technology Office is located in Washington Hall room 202.
Fall, Winter, and Spring Hours
Centralia College uses Singlewire Informacast to deliver mass emergency notifications
to students, employees, and volunteers.
Emergency notifications include weather and emergency notices and campus closure information.
Students and College Employees
- To get text alerts visit ccalerts.centralia.edu and use your employee or student email address and password.
- To get alerts for CCEast only, text #cceastupdates to 360-347-2908 or subscribe online.
Student Email Policy
As a college policy, enrolled students are required to have a Centralia College student email account. The college will send all official communication to your student email account. You are responsible for activating and checking your account regularly. You may choose to forward messages to a different email account.
About Office 365 / Student Email Accounts
Centralia College provides email accounts to students in partnership with Microsoft Corporation via Office 365. Student email accounts are automatically generated within 48 business hours of a student’s admission to Centralia College and remain active for up to two years since their last quarter in which they were registered.
Access your Student Email Account (Three Steps)
1. Visit the login page: http://portal.office.com
2. Enter your username and password using this format: Sample Student is Jon Doe. His Student ID Number is 910123456.
Sample Username: email@example.com
|PASSWORD FORMAT||Exclamation Point + First Initial of First Name (uppercase) + First Initial of Last
Name (lowercase) + Last Six Digits of Student ID Number
Sample Password: !Jd123456
3. Visit passwordreset.centralia.edu and click "Enroll." After enrolling, you can revisit this page anytime you want to change your password.
Reset your Student Email Password
You can change your password at passwordreset.centralia.edu if you have previously enrolled your student email account at this site. If you are unable to reset your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, student ID number, and an alternate contact email address.
The Centralia College wireless network is provided for the educational and business needs of current students, employees and guests of the College. The wireless network is not a public Internet access network. Passwords are required for all Centralia College wireless networks.
Which Network Should I Use?
BlazerNET is intended for use of the student body on the campus. Students will log into the BlazerNET Wireless with their Student Email Username (firstname.lastname) and Password.
BlazerHOUSE is provided for the use of residential students. Each resident is provided an individual login to BlazerHOUSE. For information regarding access, please contact Price Peterson at 360-623-8555 or email email@example.com.
CCStaff is for employees of Centralia College. Instructions on how to log in to CCStaff are located on MyCC -> Administration -> Information Technology.
Centralia College offers Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus for students at no cost via the Microsoft Student Advantage program. This agreement between Centralia College and Microsoft allows us to provide current students with the latest version of full Office at school and at home.
How to get it:
- You must be a current student. Access is integrated to your @student.centralia.edu e-mail address.
- Note: You must uninstall previous versions before running this installation.
- Sign in to your Office365 Portal with your student email address and password at the following link: http://portal.office.com
- At the top right of the page, Click Settings > Office 365 Settings
- Select your language
- Click on the “install” button.
NOTE: Office installs the 32-bit version on your PC by default, even if your computer is running a 64-bit version of Windows. If you are unsure which version of Office you should install, see Which version is best for me? Instructions are also located here on Microsoft's website.