Financial Aid Verification
One in three Financial Aid Applications (FAFSA) are selected for a process called verification. This requires the Financial Aid Office to verify information that was reported on the FAFSA.
Verification is a customized process. Students are placed into groups. What group a student is assigned will determine what documents are needed to meet their verification requirements.
The three groups are:
- Standard Verification Group
- Custom Verification
- Aggregate Verification Group
To ensure you complete the correct verification worksheets, you will need to check your financial aid information on the Student Financial Aid Portal
- 2019-20 Standard Dependent Student Verification Worksheet
- 2019-20 Standard Independent Student Verification Worksheet
- 2019-20 High School Completion & Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose Verification Worksheet
CONTACT FINANCIAL AID
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Wednesday and Friday
8 a.m. - 1 p.m. Thursday