Centralia College Foundation scholarships have been established by the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends of the college. Scholarships typically range from one quarter of funding to full tuition and may be available for a second year if recipients reapply.
Foundation scholarships are available to assist you in achieving your goals. There are five categories of Foundation scholarships:
- Displaced homemaker
How to Apply for Centralia College Scholarships
Submitting the online scholarship application will include you for consideration in Centralia College Foundation Scholarships. If you are eligible, you will be considered for all scholarships in which you meet the specific selection criteria established by the donor. Selection criteria may include academic achievement, intended major, leadership ability, and financial need. Your application will be matched to an appropriate scholarship. Notification of awards will come in the spring for the following fall quarter.
Centralia College Scholarship Application
- Applications typically open in early December. In order to submit a scholarship application, you must first apply for admission and have your Student Identification (SID) number.
- Complete the Centralia College Scholarship Application form and submit to the college by March 1.
Students receiving Centralia College Scholarships must comply with the following policies:
- Scholarships are awarded for the entire academic year and will be credited to your student account, one third each for the fall, winter, and spring quarters. Scholarships cannot be used for summer quarter enrollment.
- Scholarships require that you are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits (full time) each quarter and maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Scholarships can only be applied towards the cost of tuition unless otherwise indicated.
- Students who receive scholarships are required to write a thank you letter to the donor(s) and attend the fall Scholarship Award Night.
- Full eligibility criteria is available in the online scholarship application packet.