Have you attended college somewhere else? Are you ready to try Centralia College? Get started today!
You are considered a transfer student if you have attended a college/university previously.
STEP 1 - APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Applying for admissions to Centralia College is as simple as visiting the Enrollment Services Office (second floor of the TransAlta Commons on the main campus or Centralia College East in Morton) or completing an online admission form. There is no cost to apply.
STEP 2 - ARRANGE FUNDING
After submitting your application, you'll want to start applying for financial aid right away. CC's Financial Aid Office can help. You can learn about the types of aid available and how to apply. Apply by March 1 for maximum availability.
STEP 3 - SUBMIT PLACEMENT
Centralia College offers several ways for students to complete academic placement into math and English courses.
- College placement test. Visit the Testing Center for options and availability.
- Assessment taken at another college/university
- Transcript from another college with successful completion of specific classes
- High School transcript (used for English Placement only)
- Approved Academic Credit for Prior Learning: Credit by Testing such as Advanced Placement (view Advanced Placement equivalencies (pdf)), International Baccalaureate (IB) (view International Baccalaureate equivalences (pdf)), or Cambridge International (CI) (view Cambridge International (CI) equivalencies (pdf)).
For the most current list of acceptable placement options, including minimum scores required and expiration periods, contact Enrollment Services at 360-623-8976 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit other college/university assessments, transcripts, or AP/IB/CI scores to Enrollment Services.
STEP 4 – request credit evaluation
If you would like credits earned at any other college or considered for transfer to Centralia College, you must send official transcripts to Enrollment Services. If you do not want a degree or certificate from Centralia College, you do not need to transfer your credits.
We can only accept transfer credits from colleges with regional accreditation.
- Complete and submit the Request for Credit Evaluation (pdf) to email@example.com.
- Send your official transcripts to Centralia College electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Admissions, 600 Centralia College Blvd, Centralia WA, 98531.
After your credit evaluation has been processed, the results will be sent to your student email. Please allow six weeks for processing.
STEP 5 - SEE AN ADVISOR
Contact the Advising/Counseling Center (second floor of the TransAlta Commons or at Centralia College East in Morton) at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Need Help? Contact Enrollment Services if you have specific questions about the admissions process.
CONTACT ENROLLMENT SERVICES
TransAlta Commons, Second Floor
360-623-8976 - Centralia Campus
701 Airport Way - CCEast (Morton) Campus
360-496-5022 - CCEast (Morton)