Congratulations, Class of 2020! Here you'll find information about the 2020 graduation.
Class of 2020 Graduates
In response to the survey of this year’s graduates, Centralia College will be celebrating your accomplishments in the following ways:
- Graduate Webpage - Centralia College is creating a webpage to showcase the academic accomplishments of students that applied to graduate during 2019-20 (including summer/fall 2020). It will be launched mid-June. Use the online form on this page to upload your photo.
- Celebration Package - You will also receive a Celebration Package, which includes a cap, tassel, diploma cover, honor cords (if applicable), and gift. Use the form below to order your Celebration Package.
- Professional Portrait - We are arranging for a professional photographer to take graduates’ pictures after the quarter. More details are coming in the weeks ahead as we solidify plans
- Ordering Additional Regalia - Centralia College has ordered a cap and tassel for you. It will be available at the end of the quarter. If you want to purchase your own cap, gown, and/or tassel to be delivered to your home before the end of the quarter, use the following information. Souvenir tassels and announcements will be available through the Centralia College Bookstore. May 26, 2020 IS THE FINAL DEADLINE FOR ORDERING from Jostens. Orders will be delivered to your home by June 15.
- Step 1: Go to jostens.com/college. Type in Centralia College and select Centralia College, Centralia WA
- Step 2: Select the Cap and Gown icon to begin the order. Cap, Gown, and Tassel - $25.80 plus $12.95 shipping and handling. There are additional options to order just a cap, gown, or tassel as well plus shipping/handling. Note: Even though the pictures show different colors of caps and gowns, items will be blue when ordered.
2020 Graduates - Submit Your Info Below
In order to graduate and receive a diploma, you must complete the following steps.
- Apply for graduation by completing the Application for Degree/Certificate (pdf) and submit it to Enrollment Services.
- Pay the $15 application fee to the Cashier’s Office in person on the second floor of the TransAlta Commons or 360-623-8931.
After Enrollment Services receives the application, a Degree Audit will determine your graduation progress. Centralia College will mail diplomas or certificates approximately 60 days after the end of the quarter.
|Quarter You Plan to Finish All Required Courses||Apply for Graduation by This Date|