Information for Students
In February, a new class registration system - ctcLink - will launch at Centralia College.
Centralia College is moving to a new online registration system that will help you
better manage your entire college student experience.
This quick introduction highlights the features of the new system. More detailed information will follow as we get closer to February.
If you are a current student, you will be assigned a new student ID number in February so you can register for spring quarter classes. This new ctcLink ID will replace your current SID and will work at all Washington community and technical colleges.
The new ctcLink Student Homepage will consolidate several college essentials into one convenient dashboard.
With the ctcLink Student Homepage, you will manage essential registration tasks, view your academic records, connect with your advisor, and access your financial information 24/7 from any internet-enabled computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Class Registration
- Register for classes using an online shopping cart
- Add/drop classes
- View and manage your waitlist status
- Financial Account
- Pay tuition and fees online and view your payment history
- Accept Financial Aid awards
- View your 1098-T report
- Enroll in a payment plan
- Academic Records
- View your grades and unofficial transcript
- Track your academic goals and milestones
- Evaluate your transfer credit
- View your own customized advising report
- Additional Features
- Contact your instructors or your advisor
- View/update your student information and manage personal contact info
- Apply for graduation
For added convenience, ctcLink also offers a separate Mobile App.
The ctcLink Student Homepage can be accessed by the ctcLink Mobile App available through Google Play or the App Store.
Right now, we need you to stay informed.
We will keep you updated - via student email and Canvas - on when, where, and how to activate your new ctcLink ID as we approach our go live date in February.
Based on feedback from students at other community and technical colleges, we think
you will be very pleased with this user-friendly new system.
Please stay tuned for more information!
ctcLink Project office