Programs at CCEast
Earn a college degree or certificate, prepare for the GED test, take personal enrichment classes, and much more without leaving eastern Lewis County.
2019 Fall Quarter Classes
The following classes are being offered at CCEast.
For meeting times and course descriptions, refer to the online class schedule or stop by Centralia College East for a printed schedule.
Hybrid classes have some class time replaced with online activities. Interactive video classes connect students with classes on the Centralia campus.
- English Composition I (C) ENGL& 101 Hybrid
- Intro to Chemistry (S) CHEM& 121 Hybrid, Interactive Video
- Digital Photography (H) ART 174 Hybrid
- Global Health Issues (HF) HLTH 141 Online
- Safety & Fitness (HF) HLTH 145 Hybrid
- Physical Fitness (HF) PE 110 Face-to-face
- Pilates/Core (HF) PE 152 Hybrid, Face-to-face
- Human Geography (SS) (D) GEOG& 200 Interactive Video
- General Psychology (SS) PSYC& 100 Interactive Video
- Lyceum Lecture Series (Elective) HUM 284 Face-to-face
- Student Success (Elective) SDEV 150 Face-to-face
Career & Technical Education
- MA Medical Terminology MA 139 Hybrid
- Medical Terminology BTEC 260 Hybrid
- Bookkeeper Certification ACCT 285 Online
- Word I BTEC 210 Online
- Excel I BTEC 214 Online
- Desktop Publishing BTEC 218 Online
- Word II BTEC 219 Online
- PowerPoint BTEC 222 Online
- Cooperative Work Experience COOP 190 Face-to-face
English classes offered as face-to-face, lecture-based instruction.
- Writing & Grammar Review ENGL 098
- Fundamentals of English ENGL 099
Math classes are taught via computer-based instruction, with instructor support and guidance.
- Basic Math MATH 095
- Pre-Algebra MATH 096
- Algebra I MATH 098
- Algebra II MATH 099
Adult Basic Education
Adult Basic Education classes prepare students for the GED and for college preparation courses. ABE classes are $25 per quarter. (Low income fee waivers are available for students who qualify.)
- ABE/GED Writing ABE 042 Face-to-face
- ABE/GED Math ABE 043 Face-to-face w/ online modules
- ABE/Computers ABE 046 Face-to-face
- ABE/GED Integrated Studies ABE 048 Online or face-to-face w/ online modules
Associate in Arts Degree
Classes offered at Centralia College East enable individuals to complete a Centralia College Associate in Arts degree. This degree can either be transferred to a four-year university or be used to meet qualifications for jobs in the public or private sector.
Technology & Business Progams
Coursework toward several Business Technology certificates and Associate in Technical Arts (ATA) degrees can be taken at Centralia College East.
- Administrative Assistant - ATA
- Medical Administrative Assistant - ATA
- Legal Administrative Assistant - ATA
- Accounting - ATA, AAS & Certificates
- Business Administration - ATA
- Office Assistant and Legal Office Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Office Assistant - Certificate
Prerequisite courses offered at CCEast on a rotating basis are:
- Algebra I, Algebra II
- Intro to Statastics
- Composition I & II depending on quarter
- Human Relations - Workplace
- Lifespan Psychology
High school juniors and seniors who test at college level may, tuition free, begin their college coursework while meeting high school graduation requirements.
Adult Basic Education & GED Preparation
Individualized and small group study is offered Monday through Thursday at CCEast.
Continuing & Community Education Classes
These non-credit classes designed for learning new skills and information in a non-graded, relaxed setting. Classes include health and fitness, arts, and more!
Community Business Classes
Community business classes earn no college credits and are offered at a reduced rate. Skills gained from these classes may be adapted to the business setting for professional development.
701 Airport Way
PO Box 87
Morton, WA 98356
360-496-5022 / 360-623-8925