Programs at CCEast
Earn a college degree or certificate, prepare for the GED test, take personal enrichment classes, and much more without leaving eastern Lewis County.
For meeting times and course descriptions, refer to the online class schedule or call 360-496-5022.
Hybrid classes have some class time replaced with online activities. Interactive video classes connect students with classes on the Centralia campus.
- Cultural Anthropology (SS, D) - ANTH& 206 - Online
- Women’s Health Issues (HF, D) - HLTH 120 - Online
- Drama Workshop: Creating Art from Crisis - DRMA 297 - Virtual/Face-to-face
Career & Technical Education
- CANCELED - Nursing Assistant Certification - HLSV 131 - Face-to-face
- Writing in the Workplace - WRT 105 - Hybrid
- Principles of Accounting III - ACCT& 203 - Online
- Introduction to Audit - ACCT 210 - Online
- Bookkeeper Cert. Course - ACCT 285 - Online or Hybrid
- Intro to Business - BUS& 101 - Interactive Video
Summer is a great time to brush up on writing and math skills! These writing and math labs are designed to improve your skills and confidence as you prepare for college-level courses.
English classes are offered as face-to-face, lecture-based instruction.
- ABE Writing - ABE 042 - (8 weeks)
- Writing & Grammar Review - ENGL 098 - (8-weeks)
- Fundamentals of English - ENGL 099 - (8-weeks)
Math classes are taught via computer with instructor support and guidance.
- ABE Math - ABE 043 - (6-weeks)
- Basic Math - MATH 095 - (6-weeks)
- Pre-Algebra - MATH 096 - (6-weeks)
- Algebra I - MATH 098 - (6-weeks)
- Algebra II - MATH 099 - (6-weeks)
High School Completion
HS+ is a high school diploma program for adults age 18 and older. The first step is to submit an official copy of your high school transcripts to Centralia College East (PO Box 87, Morton 98356). Classes are $25 per quarter. (Low-income waivers are available for students who qualify.)
GED Classes & Testing
GED classes help students 16 and older prepare for the Mathematical Reasoning, Reasoning through Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science tests. Testing scholarships are available for students who qualify. Call 360-496-5022 to get started.
Continuing & Community Education
These non-credit classes are designed for learning new skills and information in a non-graded, relaxed setting. Tuition is offered at a reduced rate. See the Continuing Education page for the most updated list of classes.
Possibilities at CCEast
Classes offered at Centralia College East enable individuals to complete a Centralia College Associate in Arts degree. This degree can either be transferred to a four-year university or be used to meet qualifications for jobs in the public or private sector.
Coursework toward several Business Technology certificates and Associate in Technical Arts (ATA) degrees can be taken at Centralia College East.
Administrative Assistant - ATA
Medical Administrative Assistant - ATA
Legal Administrative Assistant - ATA
Accounting - ATA, AAS & Certificates
Business Administration - ATA
Office Assistant and Legal Office Assistant - Certificate
Medical Office Assistant - Certificate
Prerequisite courses offered at CCEast on a rotating basis are:
Algebra I, Algebra II
Intro to Statastics
Composition I & II depending on quarter
Human Relations - Workplace
High school juniors and seniors who test at college level may, tuition free, begin their college coursework while meeting high school graduation requirements.
Individualized and small group study is offered Monday through Thursday at CCEast.
These non-credit classes designed for learning new skills and information in a non-graded, relaxed setting. Classes include health and fitness, arts, and more!
Community business classes earn no college credits and are offered at a reduced rate. Skills gained from these classes may be adapted to the business setting for professional development.
701 Airport Way
PO Box 87
Morton, WA 98356
360-496-5022 / 360-623-8925